Contact Us

Please use this form for non-emergencies only. If you are having an emergency DIAL 911.

This form should be used for general inquiries only and submissions will only receive a response during normal office hours.

If you are reporting a non-emergency situation that needs the attention of a police officer please call the station at 717-901-5267 or York County 911 on their non-emergency line at 717-840-2971.

If you are a member of law enforcement or the press, please enter your organization's name here.