Contact Us

Please use this form for non-emergencies only. If you are having an emergency DIAL 911.  This website is not monitored 24-hours a day.  If you are reporting a non-emergency situation that needs the attention of a police officer please call the station at 717-901-5267 or York County Control on their non-emergency line at 717-840-2971.

This form can be used for general questions, to file a complaint against an officer, or to praise an officer.  You may be contacted during normal business hours with an answer to your question or with a request for additional information.

Contact Info
Attach any files (jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, avi, mov, mp3, wav) related to your inquiry.
I understand that submitting a false report is punishable by law, and agree this message is not related to an incident currently in progress.