Frequently Asked Questions

Most of the time our officers are out on patrol or handling calls and may not be at the station to answer the phone. The best way to have an officer contact you regarding an issue is to either call into York County Communications (717-854-5571) or by dialing 911. It is not recommended that you leave a voicemail on our general mailbox as it may take some time, if not days for an officer to call you back.