The Governor has issued a stay-at-home order for York County, placed in effect Friday 03/27/20 at 8:00 pm.
Individuals may only leave their residence to perform any of the following allowable individual activities and allowable essential travel:
- Tasks essential to maintain health and safety, or the health and safety of their family or household members (including pets), such as obtaining medicine or medical supplies, visiting a health care professional, or obtaining supplies they need to work from home
- Getting necessary services or supplies for themselves, for their family or household members, or as part of volunteer efforts, or to deliver those services or supplies to others to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences
- Engaging in outdoor activity, such as walking, hiking or running if they maintain social distancing
- To perform work providing essential products and services at a life-sustaining business
- To care for a family member or pet in another household
- Travel to care for elderly, minors, dependents, persons with disabilities, or other vulnerable persons
- Travel to return to a place of residence from an outside jurisdiction
- Travel required by law enforcement or court order
Reminder that Borough parks and non-life-sustaining businesses remain CLOSED.
Please do your part to stay inside with your family and help stop the spread of COVID-19.